The mission of Church and Nation is to
- proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord, and King,
- facilitate church renewal and revitalization,
- equip and mobilize Christians to be salt and light in their communities, and
- pursue the extension of Christ’s reign over every area of public and private life.
Church and Nation’s vision is
- Every church proclaiming with one voice that Jesus Christ is Savior, Lord, and King (1 Cor 3:11).
- Humility and Truth – God has told us much, but he has not told us everything (Dt 29:29; Jn 17:17). Through the centuries, different people have filled in the missing pieces in different ways, and this has resulted in divisions (1 Co 11:19; 2 Pt 2:1). We must adopt an attitude of humility toward God and each other (Lk 18:14), agreeing on what God has actually revealed to us, and resisting the temptation to go beyond his revelation (2 Tm 4:3-4).
- Action and Obedience – Even as action without knowledge is reckless, knowledge without action is useless. Through discipleship we learn obedience, and how to combine knowledge and action by applying God’s truth to everyday situations (Mt 28:19-20).
- Love of God and Neighbor – These are the two great commandments upon which all the others are based (Mt 22:35-40). In all matters not addressed by Scripture, these two commands should guide us.
Join the Renewal
Please join us in our mission to bring renewal to individuals, families, churches, and communities across our nation. Here are some ways you can help:
- Pray for renewal. Pray for yourself, for your family, and for local churches, pastors, community, and nation.
- Discuss renewal, discipleship, and other vital issues in our forums.
- Volunteer your time and skills. We can use all the help we can get. Just let us know your areas of interest and expertise.
- Become a financial partner. Please note that we are not a tax-exempt organization and contributions are not tax deductible. This allows us to write and speak without the restrictions that accompany tax-exempt status.
Rick A. Knock traveled fourteen years as a full-time evangelist in the USA and Canada. During this time he acquired extensive knowledge of the many problems facing local churches and pastors, as well as the many difficult challenges facing Christians in all walks of life. His focus today is on helping churches, pastors, families, and individuals to overcome problems and obstacles and become active disciples and disciple-makers who can help bring renewal to their families, churches, communities, and nation.