The mission of Church and Nation is to
- proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord, and King,
- facilitate church renewal and revitalization,
- equip and mobilize Christians to be salt and light in their communities, and
- pursue the extension of Christ’s reign over every area of public and private life.
Church and Nation’s vision is
- Every church proclaiming with one voice that Jesus Christ is Savior, Lord, and King (1 Cor 3:11).
Our foundational core values are humility, action, love, and truth, because they are necessary for understanding biblical truths.
- H – Humility is helpful in the pursuit of truth, civility, and unity.
- A – Action provides experiential knowledge, confidence, and authenticity.
- L – Love is the great commandment on which all the others are based.
- T – Truth is important for unity and is necessary for making good decisions.
Our additional core values include discipleship, obedience, community, acceptance, reconciliation, and engagement.
- D – Discipleship is the mission given by Jesus in the Great Commission.
- O – Obedience is necessary for anyone who believes that Jesus is Lord.
- C – Community is a place where Christians can learn to love one another.
- A – Acceptance involves accepting one another in spite of our mistakes.
- R – Reconciliation is an important part of the Christian mission.
- E – Engagement with others is necessary for love and mission.
Rick A. Knock traveled fourteen years as a full-time evangelist in the USA and Canada. During this time he acquired extensive knowledge of the many problems facing local churches and pastors, as well as the many difficult challenges facing Christians in all walks of life. His focus today is on helping churches, pastors, families, and individuals to overcome problems and obstacles and become active disciples and disciple-makers who can help bring renewal to their families, churches, communities, and nation.
Join the Renewal
Please join us in our mission to bring renewal to individuals, families, churches, and communities across our nation. Here are some ways you can help:
- Pray for renewal. Pray for yourself, for your family, and for local churches, pastors, community, and nation.
- Become familiar with the basic renewal principles and potential obstacles to renewal.
- Volunteer your time and skills. We can use all the help we can get. Just let us know your areas of interest.
- Donate financially. Please note that we are not a tax-exempt organization and contributions are not tax deductible. This allows us to write and speak without the restrictions that accompany tax-exempt status.